View Single Post
Old 09-14-2001, 09:34 PM   #14
94SiSQO

i also got pulled over once for no reason. they followed me for about 5 mins. i was 2 blocks from home on the way home. they eventually turn on their siren and puled me over. they ask if i have a licence.. duh... obviously so i gave it to em.. took it back to their car (obviously found nothing since i have no record of any wrongdoings...)

then they came back to my car, gave me a "random" breath test and i had NO alcohol that nite. then he asked me where i was going. i said home, i'm 2 blocks away. then i asked why the hell he pulled me over. he said i looked suspicious because i looked at them and looked away and thats reason enough to pull me over. i mean what am i supposed to do? stare at their ugly asses?? i just saw at the corner of my eye that someone was lookin over so i looked back to see whats up.. it was the copper lookin over..

then he shined his torch into my back seats and under to see if i was hiding anything.. then he just looked around the inside of my car, checking out the prelude 94 dash.. and asking what this was, what that was.. what those things on my dash were (all my figurines and a set of disco neon lights).

it was a quiet nite, so i guess sometimes coppers got nothing better to do. a van of coppers passed by when this happened, stopped next to my car, and asked the cop who was asking me all the stupid questions "u need any help there?".. ****en dicks so bored or something.

can i file a complaint for doing that??