Thread: street racing
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2002, 02:20 AM   #9
SilverHX4Me
2nd Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by PabloHoney
I agree with BLu3xCiViC, street racing is ok, but racing is not made for the streets. It's ok to get on a little roll on here and there, but racing is better saved to the track. It just isn't worth the risk. I am not talking getting tickets either, I am talking risking the lives of others. It may sound cheesy, yes, but it can and does happen. And just for a bit of information, some states are passing laws so that spectators of street races can get tickets. Not sure what states, or if it's for sure true, but I have heard that some are trying for it. Just a little heads up. Racing is for the track, not the street.

i couldnt have said it better myself... ive seen to many people killed at street races and i myself have had my car impounded ... even been arrested for being a spectator, its not fun calling someone to come bail you out and being on probation for months...but even worse is watching people die when it could have all been prevented had they just been on a legal track... if you spend the money to hook up your car why not spend that little extra cash for some extra safety when you race your baby and even get time slips to prove you kick ass!!!!
SilverHX4Me is offline   Reply With Quote