View Single Post
Old 03-22-2006, 10:53 PM   #29
JDMFantasy2k

it's just sad cause we'll fight over the stupidist shit ya know? Like florida got off to a rough start cause we fought in the airport but then the rest of the trip was great and we grew really close.

Today was her birthday and i wanted to make it really special ( i hadn't bought her anything until yesterday cause i didn't know if we'd make it to her b-day). So I left her messages on her myspace, and on AIM, and then i called her up and sung her happy birthday while playing it on my keyboard. Then she came over and i gave her 2 cards (one funny, one serious) a $25 gift certificate to get her nails done and a necklace from gordon's jewelers.. (looks like this http://cgi.ebay.com/NICE-NEW-MULTI-S...QQcmdZViewItem but i payed much more)

So i give it to her and i'm like make sure you like it, otherwise we'll return it. Naturally she pretends to like it untill finally i beat it out of her that she hates it. OK fine, i want you to be happy, we'll get you something you want. So we go to exchange it and she doesn't like anything in the store, so we return it. We go through every jewelery store in the mall and she doesn't find anything she likes. So i'm like i don't know what you want me to do then. She had wanted a tiffanys necklace but being unemployed i don't have that kinda cash right now and i told her i'd even get it for her eventually if she'd just wait. She said no and that she wanted something for her b-day. SO i'm like wtf am i supposed to do.

Then we get in this big fight about how i think she's so materialistic and it's all about her because she should be happy even if i didn't get her shit (like i really wouldn't care if she didn't get me shit for my B-day long as i get laid) but she's so immature and has to be a "princess". And i did everything i could, so i'm like fine i'm taking you home. Naturally i was pissed and made it home in like 10 minutes and the she left. What a fucking waste. i need another beer, blah.