View Single Post
Old 12-30-2003, 10:17 PM   #24
LARRY RAY

mustangs rock, civics rock, if you tune on it and you enjoy it, then it rocks. however, you need to have respect for other people and their rides. if you're going to challenge someone, you need to make sure that you are in your own league, and if you're a dumbass and get your ass handed to you, take your medicine and don't make excuses unless it's that your car wasn't the shit you thought it was. i love cars, all kinds of cars. if it goes vroom, vroom, and isn't falling apart, i'll be interested. it is often the people that own the cars that i have a problem with. gt40fied, i feel your pain. punk asses who don't have a clue(not saying i know it all) chafe my ass too. just hand the ones that ask for it their asses when you can. i do know of a few streetable civics that run low 9's in the 1/8 and 12's in the 1/4. they have h22 swaps though which makes a lot of power in a little car like the civic. all in all there's one motto that rings true, there's no replacement of displacement. thanks for reading my babble.