View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 05:55 AM   #11
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyle
Ya know...i've been thinking about the "chicks dig assholes" thing and I think i've come to a conclusion as to why that is(it's actually very simple). From the creation or evolution of man kind the human female has always been the weekest link in the eyes of the general population of males, therefore, needing a man to always be there for them to advise/tell them what to do has been sketched into their genetic makeup. Also, females have, for the most part, been belittled over time and they have come to expect that from males. So i've come to the conclusion that the reason why females like assholes is just instinct. Even though we're in a time where fighting for survival is hardly necessary(sp?) women still need a strong willed man to guide, or mold them into the "perfect wife". And don't bother questioning my wisdom for I am The Almighty Kyle. And don't you forget it!

An intersting theory...but it sort of revives the nature vs. nurture argument. Yes, men have historically been the hunters/providers, but what about instances of things like tribes of "Amazon" women where the women were dominant and replaced the men in the role of providers? Plus you have to take into account the message given to women over generations that they are the homemakers and whatnot. Plus now you've got an increasing (though not widespread) male homemaker role.

I honestly think it's because women like danger, but aren't as predisposed to it as men are. They like to live dangerously via a man since that's the social norm. Most women are pretty reluctant to start a physical fight to stand up for themselves, but many are somehow flattered if a man starts one to defend them. Likewise, most women would be reluctant to tear down a highway at 100mph on a motorcycle, but have no problem doing it when they're on the back and a man is behind the "wheel". I think it just has to do with the fact that a "bad boy" will completely disregard a woman's safety as well as their own where a woman would normally be hesitant to do the same. And then there's the sensible women who are too few and far between who say "fuck that" and just want a normal relationship. Where the fuck are those women these days?
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote