View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 03:12 AM   #10
Kyle
elyK

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
lol. oh, this comment just reminds me how much I miss hst!

Pat, don't sweat it. The whole chicks-dig*assholes thing is correct. Not that I'm that kind of chick, but I guess girls these days enjoy the challenge of trying to be someones bitch rather than their lady.

That chick's a dumb broad, anyway.
Ya know...i've been thinking about the "chicks dig assholes" thing and I think i've come to a conclusion as to why that is(it's actually very simple). From the creation or evolution of man kind the human female has always been the weekest link in the eyes of the general population of males, therefore, needing a man to always be there for them to advise/tell them what to do has been sketched into their genetic makeup. Also, females have, for the most part, been belittled over time and they have come to expect that from males. So i've come to the conclusion that the reason why females like assholes is just instinct. Even though we're in a time where fighting for survival is hardly necessary(sp?) women still need a strong willed man to guide, or mold them into the "perfect wife". And don't bother questioning my wisdom for I am The Almighty Kyle. And don't you forget it!

EXPLORE THE TRUTH

Last edited by Kyle : 09-26-2005 at 03:22 AM.
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote