View Single Post
Old 10-26-2004, 06:17 PM   #5
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
Man...honestly...if his exhaust really is louder than the ordinances there allow, then he shouldn't bitch. It's a shitty thing to get pulled over for, but it's still the law (and, again, a shitty law). I got pulled over for having loud exhaust once...even though there's no real noise ordinance in the KC suburb where I live. When I pointed that out the cop said he also noticed I wasn't wearing a seatbelt before he pulled me over. Also irrelevent since my county does not have a primary seatbelt law (you can be ticketed for it once they've pulled you over, but you can't pull someone over for that alone). So then I decided to treat him like shit because there wasn't much he could do to me. Just remember...treat the shitty cops like shit and treat cool cops cool. It's just that easy.

this is sooo true. I got pulled over because one dumbass said I was racing....When a aztek (fucking AZTEK) was the one at the light with me. When I proved his stupid ass wrong he threatened to ticket me for my radar detector. Then I pointed out theat since I bought it in my state (Indiana) and it illegal I will sue the state of Indiana for selling illegal merchandise and put him out of a job. All I heard after that was "Have a nice night sir"
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote