Thread: Unplanned remod
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2005, 01:11 PM   #1
CD5Passion

Unplanned remod

well i was planning on fixing my suspension since i have some cheap ass shocks and coilovers..and hey they worked fine....
at least until i hit a pot hole today and felt a massive jolt and looked out to my passenger side of my hood to see a nice new mountain..well...something went sour for sure..and the strut tried to go through my fucking hood...so now not only do i need a new set up but now i need a new hood or just try to bang it out and repaint it...either way thats more money than I have...
i have no money..i owe my parents money..and i owe my friend money..i get paid wednesday...but now i have a fucked up suspension which I'm sure will make it's way through my hood...

so with that story said and done...what set up should i go with...and Stefan can you hook me up with a good deal?
I was thinking about Tokico Blues with..well..some springs.....I need to have a legal setup (22" from mid headlight) because I'm moving to california in the year....so I think soemthing with a drop of 1.75 front whatever rear (or do you think i can get away with a 2" drop and remain at legal height?)

but on ebay I've found KYB GR-2 gas shocks for about 180 shipped..I've heard they are pretty good shocks...but what are your opinions?

Last edited by CD5Passion : 06-13-2005 at 01:22 PM.
CD5Passion is offline   Reply With Quote