View Single Post
Old 11-24-2003, 03:39 PM   #5
VR4_Craver
Banned

Re: Re: Re: 2000 Toyota Corrola????????

Quote:
Originally posted by Caliprophet
Ok for one thing he was mad doging me and acting like his car was faster because he had a body kit. He stared at me untill I looked over at him, he was the one with all the ugly shit on his car he had four fog lights mounted on the bumber 4, what reason does he have to think badly of me? Jack ass its people like you that make people not want to post, you prick. Its nice you can blast people on the internet for no reason isnt it?

Your right he has no right to think badly of you....Its just i bet deep down inside he was upset with himself. And yes it nice that i can shoot down dumb asses like you on the internet. no idt dont even have to be on the internet if i saw you in person i would still think your an idiot. I like to think of it as a gift. And if i discourage posting so much then just leave and make everyones life easier.....

Quote:
And god forbid I forgot a letter. you seemed to know what I was talking about.

You didnt forget a letter what you typed was the toy maker Vtech when in all reality it is Vtec....
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote