Thread: bitches...
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2006, 08:06 PM   #58
nonovurbizniz

I think the chicks hot and whatnot... but in a in 4 years kinda way... her legs are too skinny small boobies and she just looks young... she also looks like a bitch... sorry it's just an impression from the picture not saying she is or not.

As for the physical attraction bit... I have a funny story about that... when I was dating my now wife in Boston I worked in a resturant.. there were mostly REALLY hot waitress' and whatnot... but there was one that was def. not attractive... but she was like almost my perfect counterpart... and she was obsessed with me... If I was single I'm pretty sure I would've at least tossed her a lay cuz of how much I liked her for her... it really didn't matter what she looked like she was so cool... and after a while of thinking of it like that I started to find certain things about her attractive...

I don't know how far that could've gone... but I would've been more willing to put up with her bad looks and great personallity over like at least 50pct of the REALLY hot waitress' cuz of how G'dam nuts, annoying, or stupid they were....

Although there were def. girls there that I had MUCH more flirtacious relationships with that I prob. would've hooked up with first.