View Single Post
Old 04-12-2002, 12:02 PM   #55
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by Incubus

Me personally I like Techno and Metal.......not the wussy no musical talent metal that is popular right now, but old school '80's and early 90's metal like Metallica, Pantera, Dream Theater, Guns 'n Roses, etc......but everyone has their own personal tastes and I respect everyone's tastes, and besides I pretty much like any type of music.
Hey ladies, if you wanna hear good music from a great singer who is (according to females I've talked to) hot, check out a singer named Tarkan. He's from turkey but he's just released an album in english.....it's pretty good. He's all the rage in Europe so I'm pretty sure if he gets play in the US, he'll get reasonably popular here as well.

yep metal rocks, techno even more. As for tarkan, he sounds better in turkish than in english. he was very popular in europe for the sikidim song, and they were expecting him to become a second Michael Jackson ( without the surgery from a black male to a white female ). If u have audiogalaxy you can try this songs: sikidim, and kiss. it's more like the euro pop (not crappy)

P.S. Do not download any of his songs in chinese

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote