View Single Post
Old 11-05-2001, 12:40 PM   #27
thermal
Banning Machine

Quote:
Originally posted by Eric97GS
Well here is another one. My bestfriends house is pretty weird also. He has had a bunch of stuff happen to him. Sometimes at night he will hear hammering in his room when he is about to go to sleep and its not like a tapping noice so it cant be rats or anything its a loud hammering and his dad has also heard this. One night his mom was sleeping and work up and saw this all white figure standing at the door of her room and she got up thinking it was her husband getting ready for work so she followed it down the stairs and they it walked straight through the front door with out it opening and her husband ended up being in the bathroom. The next thing was that his sister heard a little boy laugh in one of there rooms and she went to look and she walked into the computer room and in the mirror she saw a figure of a little boy. They next two thing I was actually here for. First we were sitting there watching TV and we heard some clanking noices like glass hitting glass and so we got up and looked and his chandaler (sp?) was swinging back and forth pretty bad and no windows or anything were open. The next thing was we were watching TV and the dog started scratching at the sliding glass door and was making all this fuss about coming in. So he gets up and the water in his pool was splashing around coming over the side and there was nothing outside and no wind.
Why do these things always happen to me. I have a few more stories that I will post later.
freaky!

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote