View Single Post
Old 03-08-2002, 08:14 AM   #1
jigga

I got some serious hookup for you guys!

Here's the deal, I was tired of paying high prices for performance and appearance products for my Celica and my girlfriend's Civic, so I decided that since I have access, I should just get a dealer account with all of these companies that I buy products from. So, that's what I did.

I now get prices extremely low for a lot of items from INJEN, EIBACH, APEXi, THERMAL, Lite Glow, Kool Glo, etc.. There are lots of different companies that I get good deals through. Just send me an email to richard@jigga.com and I'll give you dealer pricing on everything.

What I do have a lot of currently are neon products. Myself and a bunch of my friends went in together for sort of a group buy in order to get an additional 10% off of the dealer pricing on our neon products, and we ended up with a lot of extra product. So, I now have 18 additional neon underbody kits by Lite Glow, the 4 piece ones. I'm selling them for $95 each plus $15 for shipping. I have a lot of them obviously and I currently have the colors aqua, blue, green, pink, purple, red, amber, and white.

Let me know if you're interested in this or anything else! I'll give anyone that's a member of these forums DEALER PRICING. I can also have stuff shipped overnight on some of the items.