View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 06:08 PM   #71
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

this is an experiment not easly reconstructed in lab situations to test it. so its real hard to say that despite the fact there was the needed ingredients for thermite and in the random chaos from the crash that it couldnt happen. thermite isnt hard to make, any fool at home could do it, and the mixing of melted metal that melt at lower temps, int he range we're initially dealing with.... along with the needed ingredients its very possible. we have no idea what structure dmg the plane did. whos to say their rating was right? theres 5000 different possibilities of what happened maybe a beam was dented, had unnatural stress not in line with how its supposta take a load, then it snaped.. made a bang and fell. maybe probobly not but maybe. i'd believe that over thermite explosives in the building. and while we're on the subject, even if there is a huge thermite wtc conspiracy thermite dosnt explode, making that "earthquake" reading a variable you can spin to make it seem like an explosion, when in truth either way, the noise was probobly the sound of either beams snapping the first bit of building collapse or anything... i could thing of quite a few ways the building would send a sesmic wave moments before it started falling that dont involve a explosion. but then again, we're gonna think whatever we want for our own argument, right?

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote