View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 03:31 AM   #50
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wren57
When structural integrity of a building is compromised, the first part of the building to crumble is usually the interior, as the exterior is extremely rigid for obvious reasons. The windows blowing out are resultant upon the interior floors falling onto each other and causing high-pressure situations... so the pressure escapes through the windows.

If this is a massive conspiracy and there were planted charges, don't you think someone would be smart enough to NOT place charges where they would obviously be blowing out windows and shit? Don't you think they'd, oh, I dunno, put the charges on weight-supporting beams on the interior instead of just in exterior rooms. It doesn't add up.

Ok...so you just said that explosions cause high pressure zones that would escape through the windows...but they wouldn't obviously blow the windows out? Don't you think the size of an explosion strong enough to take out a supporting beam the size of those used in either tower would have to be rather large? Large enough to...say...escape an interior area that isn't reenforced at least enough to blow the windows out? And none of this explains the prescence of thermate in the building.

And good rebutle Rob. No really...I've totally changed my mind now. Excellent work.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote