Thread: Corvette
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2002, 09:49 PM   #75
tightteg52

Ok I dont doubt that you hung with a c5 vette. but yhe points im going to tryadn make are

#1:most ppl that buy c5 vettes buy thme for prestige and not racing. He was probly trying to make a example of you and found out other wise.

#2 he probaly didn't down shift enough they have 6 gear,(i think) he was crusing in 6th when he came up downshifted once to 5th and twiceto 4th maybe but probaly couldv'e downshifted again and would of walked you like no tommorow but he didn't

I dont doubt your story but your ignorance is appearent. I think it kicks @$$ having domestic ppl around. yes its hondastyle. maybe they wann learn more about our world and teach us about theres. I own a integra but frequent fbody.com supraforums.com. rx7forums.com when it was up. Why i dont own any of those cars but its nice to learn about these fine automobiles. Any REAL car ENTHUSIAST would have respect for all cars. I myself was not raised around cars and wondered in on my own, and personally love the CAR scene, not hte import scene not the domestic scene but the CAR scene, why you ask cause it is fun chillin an talkin to ppl that like different cars. So ppl please lets just all get along. Our new domestic friends hang around i love learning from domestic ppl. hehe sorry for my long pointles rant.