Thread: Corvette
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2002, 04:42 PM   #53
gixer

Quote:
Originally posted by JaY D. Em
No Gixer, please don't go! I'm having so much fun here! Of course you're done arguing with me... Everything you said has had nothing to do with my original post... And everything you've said in accordance to my posts against you have proved zero! So now that you've finished arguing with me on how i can't hang with a vette in which you have zero proof on and have made YOURSELF look like a fool We can get back to the original post...

And accord man, i wasn't gonna say anthing much about the whole mph post but since you thought it was cool, i'll address it...

How the HELL can he determine what my speedometer reads and what the corvette's speedometer reads? He had a radar gone? Oh, he was magically in both cars! I didn't think it was a good point at all but i guess i should address it if you thought so. I guess. You still sore about earlier posts? Why accord man? WHYYYYYYYY?!!?!?!?!?! hahaha, juss messin' man...

why would i wanna prove u wrong?.... i threw some questions at you in which none of them were logically explained, thats why i couldn't believe a word of what u said....if you don't feel the need to prove yourself...then why bother?... you're obviously full of shit... u use insults as your defense mechanism, simply because u need time to go look up the facts....now what?... u ran twice...clocked a high 13 sec run and u think u can do better?.... tell me....what times are u expecting to see next...low 12's? corvette times?... how is it possible that u pulled a 13 sec run, with a bad launch...on a near stock h22?.... get your lies straight...cuz ur slipping.