Thread: Seriously...
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2003, 07:39 PM   #73
Wren57

Quote:
Originally posted by VR4_Craver
So your are saying that he had not intent on making his "van" faster than it was? Why dump money into the mods he did? Gift or not he put money into it for the SOLE purpose to make it faster than what it is. Otherwise he would not have put the intake and all the other stuff he put on there.

I admit the Highlaner is basically a camry wagon on steroids, but hey it was fun. I did not buy it to make it fast, I bought it to haul friends and duck hunt, and yes with the mud tires it is a beast offroad. Anyways I didn't want mud tires on it year-round so I bought some summer tires and summer rims and the intake/exhaust wasn't really that expensive. I didn't try to make it the fastest ever, just tried to make it not quite as slow as I knew I would be selling it soon and don't like driving slowazz cars.

As for some people on here, I must ask the question. WHY does everything turn into a personal soap opera? This is HSTuners, a car message board dealing primarily with hondas. Soooo, lets talk about cars instead of who is a good person and why someone hates someone else, that is so lame, and I beg those parties to stop with the childishness. Plenty of times people here get on my nerves, but resorting to all-out flaming is just stupid. Please everyone go back to page one and simply read, one word at a time, what I wrote and maybe you will actually understand the message instead of reading two lines and forming conclusions. Thank you and have a nice day.