Thread: Corvette
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2002, 04:44 PM   #54
JaY D. Em

Quote:
Originally posted by gixer
omg....a prelude topping out at 150mph?.... dude..my mom has a 00 prelude, damn right she's a pimp...sure that car is all high end, ...but i know i can't crack 140mph even at sea level.... jdm...u wanna continue this discussion yet u ignore all my points of doubt.... i wanted to keep this a decent convo...but if u reread my post, you'll know who got worked up....and u know what guys, stock vettes consistently run 12's, and z06's given a good driver will do high 11's....i live at the track...i see these things everyday...

hahaha, how's the rent there? And again, why do we keep going back to the track, you're starting to get annoying man. It was almost back to civilized. And who the fukk said my car tops out at 150, not me! I think the guy that mentioned 150 was talking about a prelude motor in a hatch... We could just make that #7. I thought you were done "arguing"? You're so gay. People like you can't go without having the last word... You know what i'm talking about. The people who lose arguments... The one's that can't let it just be...