View Single Post
Old 10-24-2001, 03:21 AM   #6
rakugaki

hi

i'm pretty new to this forum, i'm not usually found in forums, but i like talking to other people on different kinds of stuff. I'm pretty young, just turned 18 in august. I didn't buy my accord, but what's kinda kool, it was purchased on my birthday when i was 10. I live in California in the bay. I'm pretty lazy, i do work, but i love doing things that interest me, like cars, computers, eating mostly, oh well. My goal is to get my degree in computer engineering. I love my 94 accord. i wish i can turn it into something that people would look and say "wow, that car's gotta be fast!", not "wow, he spent all his time making his car look fast". you get the picture. im hoping i can learn more about my car and modifying to it's full potential here. thanks

i don't have much on my car, just some clear corners, the tail lights found on jaguar s-types (not the altezza look alikes), and a probably illegal emmisions-failing no brand air-intake (it sounds like i have a muffler in front of my car ^_^). I really want an AEM cold-air (donno why), but i should have saved and got that instead of replacing the one i have and wasting money. That's what i'm doing with buying lowering springs also, im saving for eibach sportlines (the ones i REALLY want). i could have had some no name springs, but i know i'd regret like i did my intake. thanks for listening!