Thread: crown vic
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2003, 09:56 PM   #17
blackdc2

crown vics are decent but not that fast, even the marauder. I have raced dozens of them at the track and they dont move very well at all. all of them with exhaust, driven by hood rats and the like thinking that because they have glass packs that they can beat anything on the street, especially a four cylinder. Its fun taking mine and my girls car to the track and embarrassing them in front of their friends. Everyone turns into Mario Andretti everytime that I come through town. It gets old, but you have to keep beating them down. If you let one go they will tell everone they know that they smoked your ass. I get in at least one race a day especially on the way to work in the morning. someone thinks that they can hold that turn and beat you to the exit and I dont let that happen. I have had rednecks in pickup trucks and soccer moms in minivans jump off the line and try to show me up. I hate it but, after three years in this town, they are starting to slack off. The ones now are the ricers with the weld on mufflers and the apc stickers that think and tell everone that they drive a twelve second car. The only reward is when they ask you what the hell do have in that thing??