View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 08:16 PM   #1
sohc_vtec 2NR

99 Civic EX vs 99 Eclipse RS

My friends and I went out to our lil spot and I raced my friend's eclipse, cuz he always asked me to so I finally said yes.

CAR STATS:

99 Civic EX-127 HP ++
AEM Intake
Greddy EVO
...same as always..

99 Eclipse RS-140 HP
..uh..stock

1ST RUN
'87 Integra flagged us and off I go with the holeshot...pulled on him pretty quick in first gear and in second gear I chirp the tires and gain some more...and by the time it was over I was ahead by 2-3 cars...

2ND RUN
My other buddy with the Altima on the other side "flagged" us by flashin' his high beams 3 times... This time the eclipse got the holeshot considerin' that my car bogged and by the time I was goin he was at least a car length ahead of me....2nd gear..tire squeal and gained on him, 3rd i proceeded to pass him up...4th gear I was ahead of him by like half a car... I still managed to catch up to him and win...which was cool

After I raced him...he raced my buddy's altima and then we left....on the way home the altima dood decided to speed on the way home and ended up gettin' a ticket...such irony.. he was clocked at 64 in a 45.....then we got to my house and ate some taquitos