Thread: Lesbianism
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2004, 05:25 AM   #27
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

You want them bottom line? Some people are just born differently. There are people out there who want attention and think it's cool to be gay or "bi" (aka confused), but these people are sorely confused and just plain dumbasses. People who are truely gay are gay their whole lives...even though they may try to pair up with an opposite sex partner to make things look good. I had a good friend like this. He knew he was gay, but almost married a woman to hide it.

Yes, females in general are more attractive because the are softer, they usually smell nicer, and they don't have some big ugly thing hanging between their legs.

I'm going to have to disagree with Biker here that lesbians are emotional wrecks that find comfort in other emotionally disturbed women. Rob, just like you told Wren in another thread to be himself, these women are often just being themselves. Whether it's gay or straight it's wrong to deny who you truely are.

A man in my state runs a website out of Topeka...a truely disgraceful man named Fred Phelps (I assure you, if god hates anyone it's Fred Phelps). He runs www.godhatesfags.com. His tagline is "God doesn't hate them because they're fags, they're fags because god hates them" and he bases this on Leviticus 18:22 (I'm not your bible...look it up yourselves) If you ever want to feel nautious go there and read the shit he and his redneck backwoods congregaton spewes. Being gay is just another part of life. It's like religion...you might not always agree with another person's choices, but some people just grow up that way and you should accept that as part of who they are. As of yet there's no definitive answer to why people are gay...but does that mean you have to question their way of life?
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote