View Single Post
Old 10-28-2001, 12:14 PM   #43
Dezoris

Quote:
Originally posted by Big James

I do not need such tactics to think. I do that just fine on my own without the insults. If he wants to make people think, and take him a little more seriously, he would try it without the insults. They simply make one question and think about his credibility.

You are correct, Honda found that they did not need the double wishbone suspension to have something that would sell. The majority of the car buyers wanted a roomier car. They have given the people that. Honda is doing what it takes to remain in business. Car enthusiasts will not keep Honda in business, the 30 year old women who are buying the car for the family will.

Also, five to 10 years ago, you could not buy performance parts for any Honda. However, give it some time, and you will see turbos and the such for the car. It will come.
Well the new Civic has suffered in car sales, compared to the 2000 model year, so I guess it is not all about what you speak of.
On a weboard, you need to raise questions and piss people off.
He may talk down to some people, but in a way he wants the truth, you dont honestly believe the new Civic is better yet you seem to want to take that position just to try to prove your point.

That is the point conflict causes understanding.

There is no winning just understanding.
And anyone who hangs here that has a 7th gen Civic and bought it to mod it will soon find out they got the wrong car, and that is a fact. The whole point of it all. Yes the 7th gen is more refined, but a less technical marval that the previous, and you can try to defend your position but in this regard that is where there is no debate, and if you dont belive that then you have some things to learn about the Civic.