View Single Post
Old 08-27-2004, 01:15 AM   #13
MissJDM

Quote:
Originally posted by JDMFantasy2k
DSM....

oh and why don't you tell us a little about your teg, and show some pictures missJDM?

Well, I have a 94 4dr GSR. I purchased her last July while she was in a mess from some major crackhead. The trunk was smashed, the hood was dented with fake hoodpins. The interior had that fake pleather wrap for the console and plastic pillars, the dash and door panels were painted white. Minus this RICE factor, it had battery acid all over it; like I said, the previous owner was a crackhead. The paint was baby blue and was nice I might add, until a month before I bought it, the crackhead was high and thought he'd repaint the car baby blue again. Needless to say, half of the car was baby blue still, but lump, kinda like moldy milk. The tail lights were OBD1 and aparently he was too ghetto to purachse OBD2 tails [all red] so.. here it goes, HE COLORED IT IN with RED MARKERS. Same goes with the dome light. They didn't have any front seats because he took his Sparcos out, he had harness so it didn't even come with STOCK seatbelts. So, that's the story of my car. I hope it amused you all as much as it amused in me some sick way [seeing how I bought the POS]
Since then, I started to build a b20vtec with the help of my boyfriend. A few major mods: bored .020 over, blue printed, balanced, je 11.5:1 pistons, stock rods, RC 310cc. b16a head with JUN internals [springs, valves retainers, etc] but with skunk2 stage 2 cams..I couldn't afford to spend 1k+ for cams . I'm thinking about stage 3 though, but I think I'd have clearance problems.

As for the JDM in me, my interior is from a JDM DB8..rear seats, carpet, center console, steering wheel, door panels, etc etc. I don't think I'll get the JDM recaros, not only for the money issue, but the USDM would match perfectly with the JDMrears. Help: I need help putting in the JDM shift console in my car, it's not fitting proper;y because of the way the edge turns the opposite way [since I obviously have a LHD car].

Pictures, I don't have pictures as a whole yet since I'm not finished with the project [need new ignition and axles] as well as a different tranny. I do have pictures of the motor and the interior/exterior so far. I'll post them when I get back on my computer since I'm in the middle of moving.

There's my story.

you say it best when you say nothing at all
MissJDM is offline   Reply With Quote