View Single Post
Old 05-22-2003, 05:26 PM   #1
Civickid0to60

96 AWD Talon Vs. Phattest GSX i have ever seen.

Well, I was driving down to the airport today, down a four lane highway, when i hear this rolling thud behind me. It gets louder and louder, and soon enough i hear a blowoff valve right next to me. I look over and there is an eclipse gsx a 98 i think. Neon orange tribal decals, and one LOUD ASS system, bomex kit, wing etc... Of course it was full of wiggers (white people that wear dew rags and such). And of course they were listening to Eminem. Well he rolls down the window and as he does i set off my BOV. He's like alright mutha ****a lets race. I replied, "If I win do you promise to act white?" He laughed and flipped me off. He said on 3, so he counted down. Started at like 45, and once he said 3 I gunned it, we launched at the exact same time and I was ahead just a little bit. At this point I knew I could take him for some reason it was just a gut instinct that I could. So I let up for a brief second and his friends started screaming OH SHIT KID! And such... at that point I shifted into 5th and pulled ahead, he was probably less than 1 car length but i'd say a little over half of one by the time we were done. And he pulled up next to me and was like DAMN!!!! He asked if i had NOS.....yes in those exact words. At that point I said its nitrous and no i dont. We at this point reached the airport and were in stop and go traffic, we started talking and he asked how i beat him i said the car was all wheel drive and he just nodded his head and with a one love kid, he drove off. Pretty cool for a yo kid i guess, but I felt so good after I beat him for some reason, i guess because our cars are so similar.
The tally mark has increased for the Talon....number 5.