View Single Post
Old 09-20-2001, 11:17 PM   #29
Ex-Tdo4

thanks again guys

well, i've been mad buzy lately so i haven't really found the time to get on here, but i get on as much as i can, but thanks again for all of your comments, i like , i like , ilike..!!! woohooo!!! well, an update on my car: fu*king autometer boost gauge was off!! it the needle was sitting at 3 psi. b4 i even installed it, but i didn't even look to notice, so after installing it, which i thought i did a pretty damn good job of, my VAC read 14 in idle, and thats not right, it should be at around 20, and when i boost it'll go all the way the fak up to 9 lbs! so i knew that wasn't correct, because i have an intercooler so that should bring me down to maybe 4 1/2 or 5 lbs of boost, but since i got no catalytic and bigger pipping then that should bring boost up a lil, but 9 lbs!?? hell nah, well, i called autometer and they said to send it back to them and they shall send me a new boost gauge that SHOULD read at 0 psi. outta the box. ok im done bitching about autometer now, sorry this turned out to be so long, but we're family here, so i would just like to share a lil sum'n sum'n about what i've been doing here in Houston. later guys, SOHC TURBO is da shiet, unless you race someone with DOHC TURBO!! uhohhhhhhhhhz.. haha.. latez