View Single Post
Old 02-27-2002, 10:31 AM   #1
2000Pimpinex
Super Moderator

Broke up with Fiance 5 months ago, just kicked her out. Need advice

With all the girlfriend topics lately, I thought I would post mine and see if anyone has advice. My fiance and I were dating for 2 years. I broke up with her because I didn't think the relationship could go any further. Besides that, we were having some problems that didn't seem to ever get resolved. I couldn't overcome our differences so I decided it was best to end it. I continued to let her live with me until school was out. That was a mistake!! 2 days ago we talked and I told her it would be best to go back home so we could both move on.
Its kinda hard to start a new relationship, with your ex living with ya, still. Ok, still following along? I was trying to hook up with a girl while all of this was going on. Mistake #2. I should've waited till she was completely gone before pursuing other interests. The new interest wasn't to happy with that. Maybe a trust factor. I can understand that, my fault.
My question - What can I say to the new girl to try and get the trust back or to get her to realize that the ex is completely gone??
Sorry for the long post!
1985 Ford Bronco XLT 5.8 351W
w/ 33X12.5X15
2000Pimpinex is offline   Reply With Quote