View Single Post
Old 11-27-2002, 08:22 AM   #77
spoogenet

Quote:
Originally posted by SofaKingSmooth
spoogenet , and others that are way in to this.........
I have a question..... are you trying to make yourself feel better or talk your self out of younger girls??? what do you want to accomplish. i think that we have all recieved so much information from all kinds of people it is time to choose is underage booty for you? in what ever contex you choose to use it in... for me it is simple, i am going to have a good time and as long as she is cool with what ever then i am cool with what ever. it is all up to the situation at had when everything is going on...... i do understand that sex is not everything.... trust me. but never the less people are going to talk and way whatever they want when they see people that are "dating"

Neither. I am merely wondering what is so wrong with an older guy dating a younger girl. Of course I definitely see limits where I would have a hard time feeling it's right, such as 30 dating < 18, but 21 dating 16 I don't think is innately bad. Illegal, yes, but bad or wrong depends on the situation.

When I was 18 I dated a 16-year-old girl, I didn't think anything was wrong with that. Now I certainly wouldn't have dated younger than that, though. Then again, I had also known her for a couple of years and wouldn't have dated anybody her age who I hadn't known pretty well already. I don't go out and meet people younger than me. All the people I "know" who are younger than me by more than a year are right here on HS.

I'm not interested in dating younger girls at all, I just don't think it's wrong. If someone asks the question "I'm 19 and I like this 16-year-old girl, should I ask her out" I would feel it depends on their situation rather than applying a flat "NO" for all circumstances.

b