View Single Post
Old 11-23-2002, 07:14 AM   #45
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
I hate to post twice in a row...but this is really sad. Let me get this straight...your entire basis for not dating someone younger than yourself is that you can't take them anywhere? If you ask me, the TRUELY pathetic people are the ones who spend all their time in bars, poolhalls, and clubs. When was the last time you took a girl to the park or to the zoo or something? Or do you feel a need to go to these places because you feel the need to be intoxicated to have a good time? That I can understand. And if you're going to use the word "prey", make sure that you're making an argument that'll make it stick. Yes, 22 year old guys dating 17 year old girls have problems, but the reverse is also true. I feel a deep sense of pity for you if you stopped speaking to anyone under 18 after you came of that age. That speaks volumes about character...that you suddenly imagine yourself to be better than everyone else simply because you've reached a chronological milestone. Plus, when girls are 18 or older, you better bet they don't want another 18 year old...they always want the older guys. If you'd like to descriminate on others simply due to age, that's cool I suppose...but wait until you're 35 and all the women your age start to look old and you start checking out the cute 20 year old that you work with. Then we'll see who's pathetic.

Dude the guy has a gf, it just so happens I think they're the same age.