View Single Post
Old 02-21-2003, 10:19 AM   #1
SVT Cobra

The Jewbaru's First Race!!!

finally a race. and it was my own kind. a blue wrx. it looked niiiiice. it had the body kit options from the factory. and the only mods i noticed were a cat back and blow off valve. he was in front of me at the light. we waited to get past traffic, then he took off first then i did a couple seconds later. i dunno how.. but i started pulling on him from the start. it took a little while but i ended up passin him at 120. i kept gaining a foot at a time and slowly moved up his car.
see i dunno if my car has any other mods done to it or not cuz i know nothing about subarus. i know it has new intercooler hoses, a blow off valve, a short shifter and it's lowered. those don't add any power though. musta been all driver skilll .
ehh any way it was cool to actually see another wrx driving on the same side of the road for once. we were both cool about it. givin the thumbs up and waiving to eachother like homos. prob his first time racing one too. wow the cobra woulda ripped that cars ass off. but also i wouldnt have raced if i was in the cobra cuz it was all sand on the highway lol. and we know what happens when sand and cobra's meet.