View Single Post
Old 07-19-2002, 10:32 PM   #19
AzCivic

Umm read under my post and it'll tell you what I've done. Yeah a camaro is longer wider and heavier but get inside and you have about as much room as a civic(assuming your talking about a newer camaro) and when i said little i wasn't talking literally any way. I've driven plenty of RWD cars and i know what its like to launch one. I'm wasn't really "pissed" until you were saying i don't know about my car or cars in general. To clear things up I'm not a hard core import fan, I bought my car before I knew much about cars thinking that my insurance will be low( I was 19 and single) and that it was reliable which it was. But then i got into fixing it up and it turns out you can make them as fast as most muscle cars. I know how camaro's (again newer one's) handle, in fact a friend of mine has a 98 z28 and we went to a long stretch of windy road and i followed. Well lets say he couldn't pull away in any turn. Staights of course were different. Don't worry about me getting "pissed", I know this is just a difference in opinion thing, its kinda fun arguing about car stuff, in the process you learn and maybe look dumb but its all good in the end.