Thread: Accord Gauges
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2002, 09:30 PM   #6
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverCoupe2K1
Do you have any pics of ur interior, specifically the gauges? Oh, by the way...couple of things...one, how does the site work, how many ppl need to join before you get the product? The second thing is, I wouldn't be able to get it from that site cuz I'd need it in KM/H. Plus according to the site, they only have it for up to 2000. Anyway, if you could post a pic, that'd be great cuz I'm sure I can get it from here too...I just dunno how it would look,
day and nite.

Ok, as far as the pics go, I don't have any of the lit gauges, but I could take some soon. With groupbuycenter, you just contact the person (or business usually) selling, tell them you saw the page, and they will usually ship immediately unless it says otherwise. Sometimes there will be buys where you have to wait, etc. but just contact the seller. Don't get the gauges in km/h, they are for sale everywhere in MPH... try autodynamic.com . I don't know about getting them for a 2k1, and I don't have time to look right now, but I'll try later.

I'll try to get those pics today or tomorrow.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote