View Single Post
Old 02-16-2003, 09:39 PM   #28
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by 92vx
Facts,what facts,you want facts,FWD cars touring,drag whatever benefit nothing from a wing,they don't,it is a logic,along with windtunnel tested fact.

um... no.. i hate repeating myself... grrr...

when your car goes. there is this thing called drag. it is the air stoping a object from going through wind easly. if you dont believe me put your arm out the window with your palm facing forwadrs at 80mph, then put your palm pointing at the ground and tell me what has more resistance. this is an overexageration to make a point because if i look numbers up, it will have the same meaning

now at a high rate of speed under acceleration there is a great deal of drag on the car. if you had a FUNCTIONAL wing the coefficent of drag will be lowered making your car more aerodynamic and thus able to to a higher rate of speed. and under high speed turns, if you are more areodynamic you will be able to hold a higher speed through the turn, and wont have your ass end floating from the weight shift.

until you can show me in documented wind tunnel tests AND track tests where a fwd pulls identical.. or hell... even slower to help your argument, times because he had a wing on. i will congradulate you at defying the laws of physics

since this is closed... PM me if you wish to continue. if not, im assuming you realized modern day phsyics

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.