View Single Post
Old 02-12-2003, 05:06 PM   #12
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by pissedoffsol
i will knock as I see fit.

I'm resident rice hater. wings are gay. end of story. they are NOT functional on a FWD car.
in fact, they slow you down

if you have a wing on your car- everyone else points and laughs at you.

buy it if you want, and happy choking on a cock in your mouth

your ignorance amazes me. do you really think a wing produces downfore at 10mph while your spinning your wheels that its going to give a rwd car traction? wouldnt you think RWD cars would have wings then? it hold the car to the ground at top speeds. it, along with a good front under spoiler will help hold your car to the ground while turning and accelerating top end. i promise yoi if you have a real functional wing(read: not APC aluminum POFS) and do a high speed pull, then take it off, and go at it again, you will get a lower top end. there are FWD touring cars that run wings because they keep the car stable durring high speed turns. im not saying that the show wings are functional, but please before you make a dumbass out of yourself use some common sence and make sure you have proof that your right. and until you can prove to me that the race designed touring cars with wings do it cause it looks cool. oh... and the funny thing is, there are 3 people i know of with prelude who picked up .2 tenths of a second 1/4mile with the stock wing on vs. off. no other mods, and its a consistant .2 seconds. making more than one day of passes in both conditions. make a few laps on a banking high speed track also, or even a road course, see what way you pull better times. but then again... wings are pointless.

oh i am also the anti-rice. that wing looks bad. just godda put info in where info is due

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.