View Single Post
Old 04-10-2003, 05:21 PM   #94
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by bk2kmax
Can't believe you're driving a POS like that car in your photo and trying to put down a Max. I have a video of a Max smoking your beloved overrated POS Cobra so stop with all the suck up Hate you got going on just because you don't have a forum for that POS you drive. Ridiculous, you always have people like this on these boards, they are visitors so they try to latch onto the guys who have the car that this forum represent so that they can keep posting because their car isn't exciting enough to even warrant having a forum.
Get a life and stop talking about when you get your lil POS Cobra because the Max will still smoke it and the horse you rode in on.
Stop sucking and blowing these guys on this forum because if you tried to diss on their cars they'd tell you the same thing.
Get a life, better yet, get a better car!
Mr. Wannabee

ding ding ding the winnar is YUO!

HOLY SHIT MAN, yOU GOT A VIDEO??? no ****ing way! im so sorry for everything i put you through... i gotta videos galore to, one of me smoking a c5, and i know a couple of a geo running 11's, and it doesnt change the fact that your an idiot that had mommy and daddy buy you a car, does it? how old are you?

actually ford's have alot more forums than maximas do , im a member of them so you have no point. and btw MY CAR IS A MUSTANG, not a cobra you moron. anything with dohc i wont be caught dead in.

and the maxima is faster than the cobra right? that makes perfect sense. btw i have dissed peoples cars on this forum many a time, it always ends up with them making fun of my car because there is no validity to there arguement after awhile.

you must be a happy person if ignorance is bliss, the maxima is probably one of the LAST things from a BE ALL END ALL CAR that ive ever heard of,

the dodge spirit did the 4 door SEMI (cause thats what your rocking, chico) luxury thing better, did it cheaper, did it more reliable, did it more fuel efficient, AND DID IT 10 YEARS EARLIER

and it was done without a fancy little nameplate that jacks up the price. LOL the maxima is such a ripoff its disgusting as far as forward motion is concerned, a luxury car is only a excuse that you can fall back on when you lose a race....

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife