View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 08:36 PM   #1
Robert
R-Tard

it's been a while

It has been years since I've been back to this board and well I thought I'd drop by and say a quick hello.

I’m not sure what’s been going on or even who all is still here.

I finished my first year with a 3.71 GPA and just started up my second year in college and will be done my marketing program in april 2007. I’ve been enjoying the program but am having trouble balancing everything else in my life. It’s gotten a lot more complicated since my high school days.

I’m still working marketing the same company I have for the last few years and well I’m loving that still and the guys there are just a blast to work with.

Since the car crash a while back I have been unable to drive. Well I guess no one here would know about that crash. Well a few winters ago I ended up totaling a car on a cold January night. Insurance pulled me and I haven’t owed a car since. In an interesting twist of events I ended up dating one of the passengers.

It’s not all bad though, I drive my fiancé car, it’s a subbie, 98 legacy GT. I don’t mind it, but it’s no Acura. Yes I said fiancé. I’ll be happy married this May, May 27, 2006 that is. She’s a great girl and she’s going to make one heck of a wife.

A year following that we’ll be moving out to California where we’ve purchased a house. I plan to start my own business there, and entertain the idea of starting a family one day.

So in the next two years I’ll be getting married, moving in with my fiancé, selling our house here in Canada, selling the cars, moving the family to cali, starting my own business and setting my sights on a 2 acre piece of land to build a family lot/work space.

I have to say I’ve never had more on the go in my life.

Well there are my hellos.

I trust you’re all well. Those who I bothered, I hope you’re over it. To those I didn’t and laughed at my antics, sorry those days are over; but hello again.

I hope all is well with you.

Rob
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote