View Single Post
Old 05-19-2002, 07:12 AM   #17
diesel_uk

Hi Guys It's me again.Thanks to Chris i have finally got my car on this forum like i said its a Diesel ( Fuel here in britan is expensive and i'm tight too) i have completed all the mods my self.

Yes i can paint too but i cant get a good colour match, if you look at the bonnet and the side wings it does not match in the sun ( going for a proppa spray job soon) as soon as a buy a body kit and het some headlamps for my car.If any of you guys have seen a nice set of wheels ( rims ) i think crome what do you gusy think?

i have dont much with it but i guess my taste may differ from other .I dont mind people telling me where i have gone wrong not that i think i have reasoning being most is in the audio dept.

i will give you a list of what i have Audio wise and then what i have dont from the birth of this car too.

Audio wise :

The stock headunit was removed the day it came home .

i now have a Pioneer mp7400 headunit which plays wav too.

6 disk changer

Kicker Impulse 16.2 in the Front

Kicker Impulse 16.1 Tweeters in the read with AudioBahn mids ( running with the Kicker Impulse Xovers)

J.B.L. G.T.I.'S X2 in a ported box with i think 4.3 Cubic Lt each chamber.

Pheonix Gold Zero.5 running in mono With the J.B.L.'S

Pheonix Gold Sappire ( cant rememver the model) running the mids.

Optima "Yellow Top" supplying the power to the amplifers.

Pheonix Gold 1.5 Farahad Suppling the punch ( extra power) to the Zero Point

All Cables ( Power) are Pheonix Gold INCL Zero Guage for the power Dis Block

All R.C.A. /Phone are Audio Quest

ITS ALL STEALTH OTHER WISE I WOULD OF MADE A "THEME" AND TACKEN PHOTO'S OF IT.

Then to complete it i changed the factory dash ( which does not come with a 9k rev unless its a v.t.i.) to a 99 spec v.t.i. dash

Then the LEATHER came in i had to "Butcher it to add the electrics to it.I have a friend who is a tailer he did say that we could of retrimmed it.I guess you will agree what is made by honda for honda would be far better ( most cases anyway)

Out side not much dont yet ( hence the reson for me to be active on this forum)

Outdise mods:

Mitts EVO 6 BONNENT SCOOT ( VENT)

Front foglams incl wash wipes ( jet hose)

Rear spoiler

Door HANDLES paintedand mirrors

Wheels added ( i know their not very nice but at the time i was out of money)

MY POINT IS ITS EDLESS WHAT PEOPLE CAN ACHIVE KEEP YOUR IDEA'S COMING I WOULD LOVE SOME SANE INPUT.

I AM INTRESED IN THE HEADLAMPS ( ANGEL RING'S) I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO HAS SOME AND HOW MUCH I RANG A COMPANY IN AMERICA CALLED AUTODYNAMIC I GUESS HE COULD NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I WAS SAYING ( GOD KNOWS WHY0 AND TOOK THEM AGES TO ANSWER THE FONE ANYWAY WONT TAKE UP MUCH MORE OF YOUR TIME THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ AND FOR BEING PATIENT WITH MY POST.

Diesel