View Single Post
Old 05-25-2003, 11:29 AM   #50
OPAKRACING

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Jetta vs. Civic EX

Quote:
Originally posted by ford50forlife
thats funny you made a whole thread about meeting the guy and looking under his hood.. i guess that was all a lie then

the red saturn i raced

about the wing, it does give you rear downforce which doesnt help you in the least, and actually hinders you (ever so slighlty not even noticeable, kinda like a bowling ball on your trunk) but its the fact you were so persistant about it keeping your rear planted as if you had a 550hp rwd vehicle that actually had to worry about traction loss @ 60 plus that i laugh at.

ive learned argueing with you is a lost cause.... there is no end to it until the other party stops... whether it resorts in the basic of name calling or whatever. i dont feel like turning this thread into the other comedies youve made, so consider me doing you a favor and stopping it now to save you some face

Did i say i looked under the hood of the saturn? nope. he said he had it....and i don't know if i believe him...therefore i am guessing when i say, its turbo charged.

i never argued that the wing was extremely useful to my car, but it does give me downforce, weather its bad DF or good DF.