View Single Post
Old 05-29-2003, 08:42 PM   #109
widowmaker

if i may interrupt for a moment...ive known girlracer for a decent amount of time,and,if theres on thing she isnt,is a little girl who cant hold her own.shes 22,has a degree,a good job,lives away from home,and manages her own life.i dont know many little girls who can manage that.and god forbid she has a dad who helps her with her car and loves her.hes a great guy,an amazing dad who would do anything for her,so why shouldnt she take his help when he asks.but she by no means hides behind him and needs him to help her live.she does just fine by herself.she is a very intelligent person who just happens to be very opinionated.guess that threatens some ppl.but i have seen on many occassions her being able to explain these opinions very thoroughly,not just empty ideas with nothing to back them up.yeah,shes a very beautiful person and knows that,but just as pretty inside as she is on the outside,which is far more rare i think.shes a great person and i think maybe you should back off some and re-evaluate who you think she is,cause obviously youre idea here is all wrong.lets not forget how generous she was with her car when you needed to go look at universities and how she allowed you into her home.sounds to me like shes very thoughtful and considerate.so,just a thought.re-think who she really is,what shes like,possbly read her quote to her left,remove foot from mouth and apologize.just my .02