Thread: me vs. mt biker
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2002, 10:53 PM   #43
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
Another argument provided by V8killimports.

What I don't get is that you said the girl was killed right by your house right? Not in an industrial place. BINGO (light bulb moment!), maybe that was the reason, it was a residential zone.
Second, did I hear you say you street raced when you were young? So why argue? Just because you stopped doesn't mean we should follow your example! Who are you to tell us what to do?
And what a ignorant question on the driving license in Canada. Shows again on how you like to judge other people. (You should know what I'm talking about!)

Juvinile i am surprised at you. usually you are intelligent about things like this. I am not one to judge nor tell you what to do but all V8 is trying to do is save a life by sharing past experiences with us and everyone is taking offense to this. He USED to meaning he learned about what can happen. I understand his reasoning about judging people. What was put in the opeing post of this thread prove to be contradicting posts. One says the road is used for industrial uses and the other says that its a highway type road. Granted that cyclist had no reason to be there but still as far as i know pedestrian have the right away. That is the reason it is illegal for cyclists to be on the freeway but if that road is indeed a highway type road where he is not supposed to be is killing him a reasonable punishment for him? The next time you take a wrong turn you should be killed is what would happen if the death of that cyclist for making a mistake should happen to him.