View Single Post
Old 03-14-2003, 08:25 PM   #15
Zanza

Gran Turismo 3/2/1 nuff said

Theres also part 4 coming out which is supposed to be online compatible. Another game is Modesto or something, its a game that will be cell shaded racing, but online compatible is the idea.

If you like team based games Socom Navy Seals is great, its not one of those games where your team is just a show of polygons. You actually depend on them.

Tenchu 3!! Multiplayer!! Co-op/Versus (my friend and I did something to make sure we could't see each others screen on versus!). Versus is hella fun when you can sneak up on your friend.

Splinter Cell is no longer exclusive to Xbox and is coming out for GC and PS2. GTA series is exclusive until 2005 I hear, unless the contract is extended.

Capcom reports it working on another Resident Evil for PS2, they report that it will rival the graphics in the GC remake of part 1. With the implementation of set backgrounds thats actually not that difficult to do these days. Since Capcom has reported that it will stop making arcade games that just means we can see Capcom shell out a lot of new games for home.

Lets just all cross our fingers and hope GT4 will let you upload your previous garage!