View Single Post
Old 01-20-2002, 02:16 AM   #1
DRAG Boosted Si
The Grim Reaper

!!APB!! Attn All Officers...Be on the lookout for a 2000 Black Honda Civic!!!

well boys and girls...im literally FU**ED!!! and dont know what to do....I bet u anything i have a APB out on me right now...starts off i was cruisin down the highway doin about 75mph in a 55mph zone and im already ridin dirty...and out of no where i see blue lights in my rear view mirror...so i started to cuss up a storm and my other homeboy the was riding with me wasn't makin matters any better because he kept telling me to buck on him so i did...i dropped my car into forth and took off like a bat out of hell and looked in my rear view mirror again and see 3 more cops cars chasing me so i got 4 on my ass now ....i turned up my boost to the max which is 19psi and im doin a minimum of 145mph runnin it as hard as i can push it...and i see them like a mile back and got off a exit ramp and bucked through a sub-division and lost them...so i creeped home and pulled in my back yard and let my car idle for about 8 1/2 minutes and i had smoke comming out from underneath of my car so im thinkin the EGT is hot as hell...it prolly got around 700 to 900 degrees...i hope i didnt do any damage from running it hard but i threw a tarp over my car and left it right where it is, i know they didnt get my liscense plate number cause i had my lights turned off. imma leave my car parked for a long while since i got the cops hunting my car down but what would u think my chances of being cought are?? MAN I SWEAR TO *** I HATE COPS!!!
DRAG Boosted Si is offline   Reply With Quote