View Single Post
Old 07-31-2006, 08:52 PM   #6
Wren57

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD5Passion
isn't it funny to anyone else that we had warning of 9/11 but the government ignored those warnings?

Proof?
Quote:
now korea has threatened us and our commander in chief and crew consider a nuclear threat from a capable country "hypothetical"???

yes its hypothetical; they won't launch an aggressive attack because the ENTIRE WORLD would destroy them... that + the fact they don't have missiles that can get here, and by the time that they do we'll have anti-missile technology mastered.
Quote:

ok so let's wait 10 years until they actually nuke us then we will do soemthing about it right?

You want to attack tomorrow? Go sign up for the military and maybe you'll change your mind. You never launch an offensive unless the enemy poses a deliberate and *capable* threat of attacking you in the near future. NK can't and won't.
Quote:

fuck you bush

Nice display of mature discussion.
Quote:

full story here
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapc...korea.missile/

so someone please tell me why we are in the middle east and not in North Korea?...oh yeah i forgot the middle east has oil...silly me

NK has done nothing but talk... mainly because they don't have the capability to do anything to us except for talk. NK wants to drag us into starting a conflict so they can shell the shit outta Seoul (do you have ANY idea how much artillery NK has pointed at Seoul less than 30mi away) and get away with it in the court of world opinion. It would also probably bring china and maybe russia on their side and we'd be f'd. Do you really want to play into the hands of a short-man-complex communist leader? Glad you aren't running the country...

*EDIT*
That is a July5 article... apparently you are a bit behind on the news. Don't you think that someone that is nearly 4 weeks behind on the news is a bit uninformed of the entire situation and probably doesn't know what the hell they're actually talking about.

Last edited by Wren57 : 07-31-2006 at 09:39 PM.
Wren57 is offline   Reply With Quote