View Single Post
Old 04-15-2002, 06:47 PM   #46
Jaguar

Quote:
Originally posted by 3amigos
Are you people this uptight and naive about foreign vs. domestic? Jaguar in a stock accord take's a 200hp camaro? I think not master Luke. I cant believe you guy's bought my post's,even the moderator thought I was serious and couldnt spell Camaro. Are you guy's in japan? Have you no sense of what imported item's have done to our country? You still buy into the 80's Jap quality propaganda? Take a ride in a new SS camaro and then tell me your "stock" accord scare's most car's on the street.

Look man just cuz it may have 200hp stock doesn't mean I can't win stoplight to stoplight. I mean I was just the better driver. I had "no" wheel spin and I just knew my car well enough to know when to shift. A win is a win. Regardless if before the race the outcome looked or even should have been the camaro winning. But the fact is that I had more knowledge of how to race my car. I don't think there is anymore else to say about the matter. I won and that is that. Oh and btw I have driven a new SS camaro I just don't prefer domestic cars and I like the fact that a 4 banger gets better gas mileage than an 8cyl. I also hate the loud and annoying sound a hotrod camaro or mustang makes. That when they are at idle it sounds like they are about to die. It is like the car struggles to stay running. Anyways later Matt aka Jaguar