Thread: ahahahahahha!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 10:24 AM   #29
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCantSkate
agreed.. but that comical perspective is cutting and re-wording video clips, leaving parts of speeches out, taking a spoken quote and saying it in a way that it means something else. dont get me wrong, i watch the show and laugh, but i know that i cant try and see any of it as news, at least beyond knowing the general topic of a story

and one other thing, bush may not have apologized to anyone for his speeches but his are not attacking a single person in our own government then misunderstood taking an accidental even bigger shot at our military. i would be demanding an apology from him(bush) if he did that, but even though he's a little retarted, he thinkgs before opening his mouth, even when jumbled nonsence comes out. there is thought and planning, and people to smack him and say no when something retarted comes up so he dosnt douche it up around washington, kerry on the other hand is a giant douche, we all know it now even more, and i'll bet this isnt the last time he does something like this.

What? You can't be serious Chris. Bush thinks before opening his mouth? Seriously? The guy can't even pronounce the word "nuclear" properly. He's said we should "put food on our children". He said gynecologists should "practise their love" on patients. Suddenly he's the all knowling wordsmith? Bullshit. Even when his speeches are written for him he manages to fuck them up. The people that you think smack him and say no are the people who write his bullshit rhetoric (like Karl Rove) and basically have their hand up his ass like a puppet on Sesame Street. And let's set one thing perfectly clear...KERRY DID NOT INSULT THE TROOPS, HE INSULTED BUSH. Just because it's election time and the republicans are facing a pretty miserable defeat (according to most polls) DOES NOT mean they get to twist around John Kerry's words into something that they obviously don't mean in a bid to win back a small amount of votes. The fact that the American people and media fell for this line of bullshit is just all that more pathetic. Every talking head douche bag (liberal or conservative) who even mentions this issue on air is doing a great disservice to this country by diverting attention away from issues and onto something no one will remember in a month.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote