Thread: ahahahahahha!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 07:44 AM   #28
Violent Apathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict
President Bush has NEVER insulted our troops. Sure he may not be the best speaker (like Kerry is?), but at least he hasn't stooped to the level some of these liberals have.

I'd rather be insulted verbally by Kerry than by what Bush has done. First presenting a bunch of bullshit reasons to invade a country then when it became obvious that all the reasons were bullshit it suddenly changed to providing the Iraqi people with the freedom they want. Fuck these people, they don't deserve and they don't even want it. I've never met an Iraqi that was happy to have us here, most I've talked to were happier under Saddam. Sure I've met plenty that have acted happy, but it was obviously not genuine. They could do so much to help us leave here if they just told us who the bad guys are, but they refuse to either out of fear or just a desire to see us blow up. Our CO had a visit with about 100 people from our area, they wanted us to stop dropping bombs. We said sure, just tell us where the bad guys are. They said they couldn't do that so we said we'll just keep dropping bombs. The only people that tell us anything are ones we pay. Fuck this country. Sorry I kinda got off the whole Bush and Kerry thing there I guess......

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson, 1937-2005
Violent Apathy is offline   Reply With Quote