Thread: The Perfect Guy
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2004, 01:59 AM   #38
spoogenet

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Ok...so then what is beauty of the face?

That depends on a face-by-face basis. I really don't know that there's a good answer to the question. For example, I've known girls who I wasn't really attracted to, or unattracted to, in the face, who after I knew them for a while became very attracted to them. Little facial expressions, coupled with personality (they are tied/related to one another), made the difference over time. A girl whose picture I'd see and say "nah, not that hot" I may know personally and say "yeah, she's totally hot"......because it's not so simple.

And photo beauty versus real beauty varies too....for example a photo can capture a single moment, one expression, on a girl's face that can just be super sexy.....but she may not actually be, generally, that sexy in the face. Know what I mean, Vern?

The only way I could describe what I think is beauty in the face is through example, and the only way to truly illustrate through example is for you to just hang out with me constantly. But I will try to provde some examples.

Pamela Anderson = not hot, at all
Cyndia Crawford = not really hot at all
Halle Berry = totally hot, haven't seen her where she wasn't
Cameron Diaz = hot at times in Charlie's Angels and SA Mary
Lucy Liu = hot at times in C's As, A McBeal, and Payback....
Beyonce Knowles in Goldmember = totally hot.
Natalie Portman = totally hot
Mena Suvari = not really
Tara Reid = totally hot
Julia Robets = hot at times
Jennifer Anniston and Courtney Cox = usually hot, but not always

Ok that's just some that I can think of from my most visible movie collection and from memory of some girls other guys I know think are hot (such as P Anderson). But as mentioned before, it's just not that simple.

I really wonder what makes a girl's face pretty. I see girls sometimes and think they're really pretty, and right next to them is a girl I don't think is so pretty, but with a close look there really isn't that much of a difference from one to the other......it's just one of those things that there is no recipe for, if you add up the nicest feature of a few different pretty girls and put them together, there's no guarantee you'll end up with a pretty girl. And add to that personality and expressions, and it's even more complicated.

But if ya wanna know if you've got a beautiful face, just send a pic and I'll let ya know. haha.

b