View Single Post
Old 10-19-2002, 01:10 PM   #39
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
Originally posted by infil
Hrmmm
bragging about a 2" exhaust? Wow, i'm impressed, it runs with that much backpressure? Cool. Yeah guys, I know its hard to stomach but neons dont need 10 grand dumped into em to smoke you guys with yere 4" ricecans and that crap. Hrmm, remind me what one of the fastest all motor fwd's is? OH yeah, A NEON. Do you guys actually think yer cool? I have no problems with any car thats built up right. Problem i have is w/ the ppl who cut their springs, put a stupidly large rice can in place of the muffler, and put a huge ass wing on the back of their heap and then think their badasses. From my experience....that covers most of the Honda, DSM, Nissan market.

OH, and no, i doubt a 14.99 is nitrous, nitrous throws neons into the 13's usually.

Civic's don't need 10 grand dumped into them either. Let's face it, neither side knows that much about the other. So let's not make assumptions.
You might look into the Prelude. Or perhaps a SpecV. They can show a Neon a "good time".
I'm not a fan of the whole big wing, clear tail light etc thing either. I can tell you that there's Neons around here that do that as much as the Civics. So its not a one sided deal.
That's why I asked. And it all depends on shot size too. Its not just 'nitrous' in general.

Quote:
Originally posted by Amethyst
It all comes down to attitude. Personally, I don't care what kind of car someone drives as long as they aren't a jackass towards me. In the end - image means nothing anyway: what matters is who you are.

Erin

So true. I don't hate any cars. Its the driver that make the car. Its unfortunate that every car class seems to have a few assholes that make everyone else look bad.