View Single Post
Old 09-30-2002, 09:03 AM   #32
bootstrap

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
Man....was that a jab at me or what? That wasn't very nice
At the risk of sounding shallow, I'd have to say that anyone who says you're gonna be drawn to stand up and walk over to someone whom you're only 10% physically attracted to is full of POO.

hey, well i wasn't taking a jab at your dumb ass, but now i am you stupid *****

show me where i said being 10% physically attracted to the other person is important. huh, you can't? oh thats too bad

i said it is 10% physical, which means they can be 100% physically attractive, but that the importance is not that significant(10%).

Quote:
AND, if anyone is implying back there that I am not 'hot' or attractive, or whichever word you choose to use. Why don't you check the new kid on the block section and check the pics on my thread.
Then you can decide for yourselves.

No matter what you look like, there will always be people who think your an ugly piece of shit, so shut the **** up! NOBODY CARES

Quote:
[BB/c you aren't going to know if someone has a great personality unless you're attracted to them by the way they look.
[/b]

Not necessarily, if i see girls who are blinded by ignorance such as yourself, i steer clear

In conclusion, i hate people who don't take the time to actually understand what they read before they start blurting things out that make no sense and reveal their stupidity